Hometown Hotties 10 Finalists Favorite Cars

What kinds of cars turn on the hometown hotties? Our 10 finalists share their driving dreams.
We asked Maxim’s 2011 Hometown Hotties finalists to give us the inside story on their favorite “hot rods.” From sporty Mustangs to elegant Rolls Royce Phantoms, these girls know what they want when popping the clutch.

Be sure to circle back in November, when Maxim’s Hometown Hotties contest kicks back into gear as voting resumes.

Aja Dang
Hometown: Honolulu, HI

I really love the Tesla Model S because it looks like an Aston Martin, but it’s electric, so I would never have to go to the gas station again!

Jordan Wright
Hometown: Surprise, AZ

My favorite car is the Audi R8, but only with the 5.2 V10 because then it has the power it deserves.
Mayra Tinajero
Hometown: San Diego, CA

My dream car would be a Toyota Tundra. I need something to cart my dirt bike around in. I actually really am into off-roading: In fact, Dust to Glory is my favorite movie, it’s about the Baja 1000.
Shannon Ihrke
Hometown: Rock Island, IL

I've always grown up loving classic Mustangs! I feel like Mustang Sally over here! But I'll take a yellow Camaro too if it transforms into Bumblebee! Who doesn't love a car that is sexy and can protect you in any situation? I don't want to be the one without a transforming car when the Autobots come to town.
Dominique Storelli
Hometown: Atlantic Beach, FL

I really like the Rolls Royce Phantom. When I see one I shake my head with a slow grace and say, "Smooth!"
Ashleigh Fisher
Hometown: Houston, TX

My favorite car would be a Maserati because they are classy and sexy.

Lindsey Schendel
Hometown: Chicago, IL

My favorite car is a nice red shiny Camaro with the top down.

Jelena Kostic
Hometown: Chicago, IL

My favorite car is the Range Rover Sport because it’s sleek yet sexy. It’s fast and you can get dirty with it – sporty, but still luxurious.

Brittney Glaze
Hometown: Conyers, GA

My favorite vehicle would be a 4x4 truck because I love lifted trucks! They look so hot and they’re also fun to play with in the mud! If you're talking about speed, my favorite car is a '69 Camaro, I love the sexy roar of an old muscle car's engine.

Lauren Erikson
Hometown: Abbot, ME

What kinds of cars turn on the hometown hotties? Our 10 finalists share their driving dreams.

My favorite car is Eleanor (Mustang Shelby GT500) from the movie Gone in 60 Seconds because it is hot and fast!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...